210+ Best Happy Chinese New Year 2022 Captions for Instagram Pictures, Quotes, Message, Wishes, Status, Greetings

210+ Best 26 January Happy Chinese New Year Captions for Instagram Pictures - Find out a good ig captions for the 26 January Happy Chinese New Year best wishes of your Instagram photos. You can also use these captions for best Chinese New Year Wishes, chinese new year quotes, good status for Whatsapp, Facebook status, SMS, chinese new year images, chinese new year speech, chinese new year essay,  etc.

The Chinese New Year, or Spring Festival, is the most important festival celebrated in China with cultural and historical significance. According to the Chinese lunar calendar, the festival marks the beginning of spring and the beginning of a new year. There are so many chinese new year myths.

Celebrations of new year is focused on removing the old and the bad and welcoming the new and the good. It is a time to worship ancestors, drive away evil spirits and pray for a good harvest. Today it is also celebrated by Chinese communities outside the country.

This is because each year is represented by an animal, called the Chinese zodiac, and legend has it that people born under that sign have animal-like traits. The year 2022 – starting February 1st – and chinese new year 2022 animal is tiger.

Chinese New Year Traditions. Main Chinese New Year activities include: making decorations, offering sacrifices to ancestors, eating family reunion dinners with New Year's Eve, giving red envelopes and other gifts, crackers and fireworks, and watching the lion and dragon dance.

happy chinese new year lines, chinese new year message, chinese new year quotes, happy chinese new year shayari, chinese new year fb status, chinese new year english status, good line for chinese new year, chinese new year facebook shayari
[Chinese New Year Images]

Best Chinese New Year Captions for Instagram Pictures

  1. Life is not about possession; it is about appreciation. New hopes and aspirations. Happy New Year!
  2. Keep making the same old mistakes, but do it in a new way. Accept my heartfelt, warm wishes for this new year. All the best!
  3. It is very hard to be a businessman, but somehow you make it look so easy. May the next year be full of success and good deals. Happy New Year!
  4. Thank you teacher for guiding me to the right path, for bringing light into my life, and for telling me some amazing educational stories. Happy New Year teacher 2022.
  5. Happy New Year to the best work colleagues anyone could ever ask for. I hope you will enjoy every success in the upcoming year. May God bless you.
  6. You have made us proud in every opportunity we gave you. I hope your confidence will get you to your destination in the new year!
  7. Sister is a born best friend for a sibling. May the best happen in your life. Happy New Year. [happy chinese new year wishes captions for instagram pictures of yourself]
  8. You became a part of my life even before I realized it. The greatest pleasure for me will be to become the reason for your happiness this year. Happy new year honey!
  9. You filled my life with an abundance of love, joy, and smiles. You’re the kind of wife only a fortunate one can get. Happy new year! [chinese wishes phrases]
  10. I wish to make you happy just like the way you made me happy by coming into my life. I wish to celebrate many more new years with you for the rest of my life.
  11. Happy New Year, baby! May the coming year bring us closer to each other and unite us for good!
  12. I am counting my blessings on this new year and you are one of them. I am truly blessed to have a supportive friend like you. Friends like you are rare to find. I hope this year makes our friendship stronger. Happy new year, best friend.
  13. Cheers to the new year! Give your dreams a pair of wings so they can take you where you want to be this year! [chinese new year 2022 animal]
  14. Your sweet smile can make me forget my deepest pain and my hardest sorrows. Happy new year dear. You’re the reason why new years are so amazing!
  15. May the Almighty shower you with endless blessings in the coming year. [happy chinese new year messages cute captions for pictures of yourself]
  16. I want to have a new year as bright as your eyes, as sweet as your smile and as happy as our relations are. Happy new year! Wishing you a great new year!
  17. Wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy new year. May your home gets filled with good fortune.
  18. Happy New Year! May God grace your life with His generosity and blessings! 
    chinese new year wishes 2022 in chinese

  19. Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.
  20. Before the old sunsets and the old calendar gets destroyed, before anyone else starts wishing and the mobile network jams, I wish you in advance: Happy new year. Enjoy every moment. [chinese new year wishes in english]
  21. Remember mate, that life always gives you a second chance. What are the new years for? Grab your chances every time! Happy New Year.
  22. Wishing my dear student a year full of learning and discovering new things in life. May you have a good time both in your school and your home! Happy new year! [short chinese new year texts messages captions for pictures of yourself]
  23. Working under your guidance is a dream come true. Wish you all the success and new adventures in the new year. Thank you for everything
  24. May the new year comes with all the success you deserve. Happy New Year, my dear coworker.
  25. Happy New Year Bro! May this new year be packed with unlimited happiness and good things.
  26. Being able to spend every new year with you is the most wonderful experience in life. May the new year bring a long-lasting smile to both your faces.
  27. Happy New Year, darling! May our little home gets filled with warm love and affection in the days ahead!
  28. You deserve to reach the pinnacle of success, may the year ahead provides you with prosperity! Happy New Year! [romantic chinese new year wishes captions for instagram post]
  29. You’re a mystery unsolved, a spell unbroken, and a treasure undiscovered. This new year, let me be the Sherlock Holmes of your story! Happy new year!
  30. It’s still a few more hours to go, but I’ve already started missing mom’s delicious cooking. Happy new year to everyone. I’m on my way!
  31. Last year was a special year in my life because I met you. Next year will be special because I already have you as my best friend! [chinese new year wishes images]
  32. This year, let’s fill the pages of life with new experiences and beautiful memories. Happy new year to you!
  33. May the almighty shower your life with the love of dear ones and keep you always on the right path in life. Happy new year to you and your family!
  34. We’ve come a long way together. I wish to make this ride last forever! Happy new year!
  35. Wishing my sweetheart, a wonderful start to the new year. 
    chinese wishes phrases

  36. The journey of a new year is never easy, but with the help of God, we can survive everything. On this happy occasion, I hope God saves you from every danger and leads you to the right path. Wishing you a happy new year 2022. [religious chinese new year messages short caption for myself]
  37. Happy New Year my friend. I wish you all the blessings and success you truly deserve.
  38. May the advent of a new year make love bloom in your heart! Happy New Year, dear!
  39. Keep the smile, forget the tears, love the good, chuck out the bad- all these are my wishes in this New Year for you. Happy new year!
  40. Do not ever change yourself just because people want you to. You are one of a kind. In fact, so unique that you need to be preserved in a museum! Happy new year!
  41. You know what my favorite part of the new year is? I always make my resolutions when I’m drunk so that I never am committed to them. Happy New Year.
  42. Patience, perfection, and perseverance is the key to success. Work hard, be patient and achieve your goals. Happy new year dear students.
  43. Every New Year’s Eve with you is so special to me. Every new year is a milestone for us. Wishing you a great year filled with love, my dear!
  44. Happy New Year to our role model! May the days ahead be kind to you and bring prosperity to your career! [inspirational chinese new year wishes deep captions for pictures of yourself]
  45. Sending my highest respect and admiration to my colleagues on this New Year. May your year be filled with nothing but success and joy.
  46. My princess, on this new year I pray that may God preserve your innocence for seven lifetimes. I hope you have a new year full of success and prosperity. Happy New Year dear daughter!!
  47. Dearest Sister, you’ve made this year so fun and fabulous. A very happy new year 2022.
  48. Honey, each day, I count my blessings and realize how lucky I am to have you in my life! May we stick together for the rest of our lives! Happy New Year!
  49. I feel lucky that I have a gem like you in my life. You make everything easier and simpler. Thank you for being such amazing support. Happy New Year 2022.
  50. All I wish for 2022 is for my lovely family to thrive, to stay in good health, and to reach the pinnacle of success! Happy New Year, everyone! [chinese new year wishes 2022 in chinese]
  51. Trust in the Lord, and he will make your burdens lighter. May you find the happiness your soul asks for. Happy new year! [funny instagram captions for happy chinese new year wishes for friends]
  52. My new year resolution is to love you more than I did last year. I promise to make this new year a wonderful one for you. Happy new year love!
  53. Every day with you is a memory worth cherishing. I’m looking forward to many more amazing years together, love. Hope this year will bring enormous joy and happiness for you! 
    chinese new year activities

  54. Happy New Year 2022! May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity.
  55. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
  56. May this new year be filled with exciting new opportunities for you. Have a glorious year ahead. Happy new year 2022!
  57. New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!
  58. Wishing you prosperity, good health, and luck in the coming years. Thank you for staying with us all these years. Happy new year! [happy chinese new year messages for family short captions for pictures of yourself smiling]
  59. Years may change but the formula of success will always remain the same. Work hard and you will achieve what you want. Happy new year!
  60. It’s always a pleasure working under your supervision. You’re the perfect boss and the best mentor for anyone. Happy new year!
  61. Wishing you a year full of good luck and good deals. May your life be blessed with peace and prosperity in the new year and all the years to follow. Happy new year!
  62. I never doubted that someday you’d achieve everything you wanted in life because you’re my son. Happy new year!
  63. God always has the best plan for me. It all started when he decided to send me to the most amazing parents in the world. Happy new year!
  64. Happy New Year, Love! May the year ahead get you to the pinnacle of prosperity!
  65. You did not only complete me, but you also completed my home and my world. I want to spend every year of my life loving you. Wish you a happy new year!
  66. Happy New Year, dear! I hope the upcoming year brings you nothing but more chances to shine and reach your dreams! [happy chinese new year wishes for girlfriend cute captions for instagram]
  67. Happy New Year to my lovely family! Let us count our blessings of this year and be grateful to each other!
  68. I’m forever lucky to have a precious friend like you in my life, buddy! May our friendship never fade out despite however much time passes by! Happy New Year to you! Hoping for us to stay as tight, crazy, and supportive as ever!
  69. Never feel sad for what’s gone and never come back. Be hopeful for the one which comes with million opportunities!
  70. I’m beyond happy to celebrate this new year with you. You are the perfect gift anyone could ask for. Happy new year, my love!
  71. Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavors in 2022 are successful. 
    chinese new year myths

  72. Wishing all of you a joyous ride as you prepare yourself to welcome the new year. Have the time of your life and make this a memorable one to cherish for the rest of your life!
  73. Happy new year to the sweetest person alive. Thanks for being in my life. [chinese new year messages for boyfriend short captions for pictures of yourself in hindi]
  74. Happy New Year, dear parents! May you always be in good health and a sound mind!
  75. May the new year offers a fresh start to your life. May you have all your dreams fulfilled. Have a great year ahead!
  76. What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.
  77. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. [chinese new year wishes to business partner]
  78. May all your problems vanish as quickly as your new year’s resolution does every year. I wish you a happy new year full of happiness!
  79. Everything we do, is for satisfying your needs. Happy new year to you. We promise we’ll never stop impressing you with our services!
  80. You are the reason behind all of my achievements in life. You are and always will be a source of inspiration for millions like me. Happy new year! [happy chinese new year messages for wife funny instagram captions for couples]
  81. My professional life would be a waste if I didn’t have you as my mentor. You are the reason behind my every success. happy new year dear boss!
  82. The best thing about you is you know your part in the family, and you’re never afraid of sharing a shoulder. Now, that’s my son. Happy new year to you!
  83. Dear Brother, as we usher in the New Year. I wish to send you the warmest greetings of happiness and good health. May you have a wonderful year ahead!
  84. Happy New Year, dear hubby! I cannot wait to begin another fantastic year with your quirky jokes, lovely kisses, and yummy foods!
  85. Every inch of my body craves for you and every part of my soul desires you. You are the only reason I smile every day. Happy new year!
  86. Happy New Year, my queen! Your love and support have been my pillar of strength throughout the year, Baby.
  87. Happy New Year, dear family! May the current year bid us farewell with no regrets, so the coming one can lead us to a glorious future! [happy chinese new year wishes for husband hot captions for pictures of yourself]
  88. Happy New Year Dear Bestie! Wishing you to stay blessed, protected, cherished, and valued throughout 2022! You deserve it all!
  89. May the light of Almighty guide you towards endless happiness and everlasting glory this new year!
  90. Your existence in my life is the best gift ever, honey. So at the start of another year, I wish us everlasting togetherness.
  91. Wish you a joyous and prosperous new year!
  92. Wishing you a new year fully loaded with new adventures and new experiences. I love you! 
    chinese new year wishes in english

  93. Praying that you have a truly remarkable and blissful year ahead! Happy new year to you and your family!
  94. Be the greatest version of yourself this year. Wishing you a happy new year, my dear. [chinese new year wishes for parents mom and dad caption for pic]
  95. You are undoubtedly the best human being that I have ever met in my life. There are so many things to learn from you. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!
  96. Doing business with you has always been our greatest pleasure. Wishing our valued customers a joyful new year!
  97. Loving you will always be my number one new year resolution as long as I’m alive. Thanks for making me feel complete throughout the past year.
  98. My boss, no one can handle the office so efficiently as you. You are not only the best boss but a perfect mentor at the same time. Wishing you a happy new year!
  99. Happy New Year to an incredible colleague! Your expertise and work ethics are always so inspiring to us. Thank you for your relentless efforts throughout this tiring year. May your hard work pays off in 2022 too! Wishing you a grand promotion and salary increment ahead! [chinese new year letters]
  100. I still remember the days when you were a child, you always looked for a gift on this new year’s occasion. My son is no longer a child anymore. Wishing you a lovely happy new year, sweetheart.
  101. May this happy New Year 2022 fill your life with new hope and fulfill all your dreams, my lovely sister. Wishing you a happy new year! May you have prosperity and happiness this new year. [happy chinese new year wishes for sister funny instagram captions for selfies]
  102. My love, I am so fortunate that I get to spend the rest of my life with you! Happy New Year!
  103. The unconditional love I received from you can never be repaid. I can only promise you that I will do whatever it takes to keep you happy in life. Happy new year!
  104. I felt like living in heaven in the entire last year. I never knew your love for me was so deep and so true. Happy new year!
  105. Since I’ve met you, you’ve become the purpose of my life. I just want to keep you close by me and love you with all I have. Happy new year my love!
  106. I wait the entire year just for this time in the year to get back to my sweet home to spend New Year’s Eve with my sweet family. Happy new year to everyone!
  107. Happy New Year my friend! God must have restored only the good things for you!
  108. Start the year with a prayer. Ask for the light and mercy of God, and he will illuminate your way to success. Happy new year! [chinese new year wishes for brother cool captions for instagram]
  109. I pray that God will help you to fulfill all your dreams and goals this new year. Happy new year!
  110. Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2022! 
    chinese new year wishes images

  111. May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one!
  112. Happy new year to the best mom in the world! I wish you a blessed life.
  113. I hope your life will be full of surprise and joy in the new year that’s about to begin. Remember all the good memories you have made and know that your life will be so full of wonders in the coming year. May you be blessed with everything you want in life. Happy New Year 2022!
  114. Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…
  115. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions! [cute instagram captions for happy chinese new year messages for daughter]
  116. May this upcoming year be as much glorified as you wish for it to be. Make this year more memorable than ever by accomplishing all your goals. Have a safe and happy new year.
  117. We are very happy to have clients like you. You are warm and a pleasure to deal with. We wish you a Happy New Year as cheerful as you.
  118. Be active, read more often, see the good, forgive soon, send good text messages. Welcome this new year with a happy and good soul. Happy new year dear students.
  119. Happy New Year to you, dear teacher! We are beyond grateful to you for your genuine care and patience towards us!
  120. It’s you who taught me that business is not all about money but about making this world a better place for people. Happy new year to the best boss ever! [chinese characters for chinese new year]
  121. Happy New Year! May the upcoming year present you with more opportunities and victories!
  122. Dear Son, you’re the guardian angel sent to us from Heaven. You’re such a blessing in our life. I want to wish you a Happy New Year full of blessings. [short captions for instagram for happy chinese new year wishes for son]
  123. A daughter is no less than an angel from heaven. You have always been the nicest, most adorable one to us. Happy new year!
  124. On this new year, I’m thinking of people close to my heart; and you are the first one on the list, mom. Happy new year. 
    chinese new year wishes to business partner

  125. Happy New Year! Thank you for being a super dad and an even fantastic husband to the family!
  126. In the coming year, I want to stay by your side and create unforgettable memories! Happy New Year!
  127. Happy New Year, love! Thank you for making my days as bright as that beautiful smile of yours!
  128. Every new year of my life can only be full of love and romance because you’re in my life. I look forward to spending one more beautiful year with you!
  129. Happy New Year, my family! May our beautiful bond keeps getting stronger!
  130. May you become a billionaire this new year, so I don’t have to pay your restaurant bills anymore. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead! [chinese new year wishes for colleagues short funny instagram captions]
  131. Let your achievements of the old year make way for more success this year. Wishing you a great year ahead!
  132. I hope in the coming year, God Almighty protects you from evil and guides your heart towards meaningful paths. Happy New Year!
  133. Happy New Year! There wouldn’t be a moment ever when my heart doesn’t beat for you, love!
  134. Wishing you good health and a good life in the coming year. May you find everything you’ve been searching for in life. Happy new year!
  135. A new year means 365 new opportunities. Make sure to make the best use of it! Happy new year.
  136. May joy, peace, and success follow you everywhere you go and whatever you do. Have a wonderful new year with your family and friends.
  137. We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them. [happy chinese new year wishes for boss funny instagram captions for guys]
  138. Happy New Year to you all! May the charm of each new day sparkle in our hearts!
  139. I hope you will bunk more classes this new year than you did last year. How’s that for a new year resolution?
  140. Thank you for being our customer, this New Year we wish you prosperity, good health, and luck. We look forward to serving you in the new year.
  141. You bring light to my dark days. You’re special to me every day and every year. Wishing for you all the happy things in the world.
  142. You are undoubtedly the best ever colleague anyone had. Working with you is such fun. Wishing you a great new year! [instagram captions for boys for chinese new year greetings for him]
  143. Our family is a garden and you are the most beautiful flower in it. Wishing my little princess a very happy new year. May all your wishes come true!
  144. Years pass by, and I reminiscence the moment when you had proposed to me. Still the best decision of my life, babe! Happy New Year to you!
  145. Thanks for giving me your love. I know we will be happier than ever in the next year. Happy New Year, Thank you so much for everything. I love you.
  146. You have no clue how much impact you have in my life. Thanks for choosing me over and over again. Happy New Year, honey. I love you.
  147. The only wish I have for the new year is that I want to make you feel happy always and forever. Your happiness will always be my priority number one!
  148. I have received many blessings in life, but you will always be the best one that God has ever given me. Happy new year my friend!
  149. You’ve been the most amazing friend in my life throughout the past years. I hope you’ll never stop doing that. Happy new year!
  150. I pray for the betterment of you and your family in the coming year. May you be guided towards the path of love and redemption. Happy new year! [captions for instagram for girls for chinese new year greetings for her]
  151. Happy New Year, sweetheart! Nothing seems more exciting than the prospect of spending another 365 days with the love of my life!
  152. May 2022 erases past regrets and paint new moments to cherish for us! Happy New Year! 
    chinese new year letters

  153. Best friendships are the ones that don’t fade away no matter what. They grow old and make life worth living when things go wrong. Thanks, mate for everything. Have a blessed new year! [chinese new year words in english]
  154. Happy new year to you and your family! Hope this new year will bring all the great things in life that you truly deserve.
  155. New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
  156. Happy New Year! May the upcoming year bring you the glory and joy you deserve!
  157. Thanks for being my partner in crime throughout the last year. This new year, we are going to take ourselves to a new height. So, buckle up, buttercup! [happy chinese new year messages for teacher funny instagram captions in hindi]
  158. Every tomorrow holds new promises for you. Every new year comes with countless opportunities. Grab them all and make your moments count. Happy new year!
  159. May this year you reach your goals faster than ever. Happy New Year, Boss. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming projects. Have a great year.
  160. You and I always make a great team in whatever we do. Hopefully, we will keep this up in the next year too! happy new year!
  161. May your dreams and hopes come into life in this coming year. May you fulfill your ambitions and achieve what you desire in life. Happy new year!
  162. Happy new year, mom. May the happiness you provided me as a child return to you.
  163. You are a wonder woman, love! Wishing the new year is full of joy and adventures for you! Happy New Year!
  164. Wishing for a better year with new opportunities and beautiful moments. Happy New Year, sweetie. Have a great year ahead. [chinese new year wishes for students instagram captions for boys attitude]
  165. The friendship that we share is a treasure for me and I pray that our bond remains the same no matter how many years come and go. Happy new year to my lovely friend.
  166. Hoping for only the best to happen to you throughout this new year. May the dreams that didn’t come true last year becomes a reality this year!
  167. I pray that Jesus Christ bestows his mercy upon you throughout the year ahead. Happy New Year!
  168. I wish you pure joy and peace of mind in this New Year. Happy New Year!
  169. Wishing you all a blissful new year. Hope that joy and success follow you in every sector of life.
  170. Wishing you a joyous 2022. May the blessings of God always remain with you throughout the year!
  171. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.
  172. It’s time to decorate your life with the colors that this new year has brought for you. May your life shine brighter than a thousand lightning stars! [happy chinese new year wishes for customer funny instagram captions reddit]
  173. We are always thankful to you for choosing us, for trusting us, and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Happy new year to you and your family!
  174. This new year, all I ask for is you, your company, and your love. I want nothing but your presence in my life and your smile at the start of every day. Happy new year! 
    chinese characters for chinese new year

  175. Enjoy the coming year with plenty of work pressure and a thousand reasons to laugh out together. Happy New Year, dear colleagues. Have a great holiday.
  176. Happy New Year, dear! You have been such a sweet and kind daughter to us; we wish for your peace and happiness!
  177. Being born to parents like you is a blessing for a lifetime. I am thankful to you for loving me and taking care of me since my birth. Happy new year!
  178. You are biggest blessing of my life. You have made every dream of mine come true. May the new year bring all the joy that you deserve!
  179. Happy New Year, Babe! You truly are sunshine in human form, which makes my gloomy days sunny and cheerful! [chinese new year wishes for clients funny captions for instagram for girl]
  180. Happy New Year to you all! My wonderful family is truly my biggest motivation, and I wish nothing but happiness for you! 
  181. Be it the end or the beginning, a friend like you is always a blessing. I hope this year will bring a lot of happy moments for you and your family! Happy new year! 
  182. May the paths that lead you to your goals be straight and smooth by the grace of Almighty. Wishing you a happy new year!
  183. Happy New Year, my love. I hope 2022 comes into our life with nothing but good vibes, positive energy, and messages of union! May our love flourish, our adoration multiply and our good times never end in the year ahead. Looking forward to all the memories we are about to make!
  184. May the joys of the new year last forever in your life. May you find the light that guides you towards your desired destination. Happy new year! 
  185. May all the best things in life come your way this year. Wishing you nothing but the best as you prepare yourself to embrace yet another year of your life. May the light of Almighty guide you towards endless happiness and everlasting glory this new year! Happy new year!
  186. New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way. [funny chinese new year messages captions for pictures of yourself smiling]
  187. Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
  188. Your support has been the key ingredient to our success. Thank you for being our customer and for all your cooperation. We wish you a happy New Year.
  189. Let’s promise to be with each other together and forever. Let’s make this new year a memorable one for each other. Happy new year dearest!
  190. Dear boss, Happy New Year! Wishing you a new year full of inspiration and achievements!
  191. Happy New Year! May you thrive and conquer the greater peaks of success in the days ahead!
  192. Dear brother, May all the good wishes and good things be yours this year. Happy new year to my brother!
  193. My heart is like an ocean full of love for you. The love I have for you is so deep and it can never run dry. Wishing you a long and healthy life! Happy new year!
  194. A new year brings new obstacles, but I have complete faith that you can overcome everything with your compassionate heart. Happy New Year!
  195. We share a chemistry that can create the most powerful bond in this world someday. Let’s take our relationship to a whole new level in this new year!
  196. I enjoyed this year with you so much that I can’t wait to begin another. Thank you for showing me the true color of friendship. Happy new year dear friend!
  197. May this new year be full of colors, happiness, and prosperity in your life. Happy new year, friend.
  198. Wishing you a lovely new year. May God wipe away your tears and fulfill all your wishes. [chinese new year greetings instagram captions for girls]
  199. It doesn’t matter how many years come and go- I will always cherish all our beautiful moments no matter what. I love you, sweetheart. Happy New Year.
  200. Happy New Year! May God pour all happiness and prosperity on you in this New Year! 
    chinese new year words in english

  201. May God bless your family with prosperity, good health, and happiness in New Year. Praying that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!
  202. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.
  203. A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
  204. We appreciate the time and money you spend on us. Looking forward to having many more years of dealing with you. Happy new year!
  205. If I could, I would always choose you to be my teacher for the rest of my life. Happy new year!
  206. The way you handle the office shows how professional and efficient you are. Happy new year 2022, boss! [sassy instagram captions for chinese new year card messages]
  207. May the upcoming year bring fruitfulness to each and every hard work of yours. Happy New Year, my favorite colleague. Have a great holiday.
  208. You will forever be our sweet little pie. Thanks for fulfilling our family. Happy new year, sweetheart.
  209. We have so many memories together that it’s impossible to enjoy a New Year’s Eve without thinking of you! Happy new year dear sister!
  210. Another great year is on its way. Just wanted to thank you for being the prince of my fairytale. I love you till death tears us apart and even after that. Happy New Year.
  211. I hope with my entire heart that you receive all the love and respect that you deserve in the New Year and blossom in the finest way. Happy New Year, wife.
  212. If I could live a thousand years on this earth, I’d choose to live with you all of it. Your love means everything to me now. Happy new year!
  213. It’s not the beauty of you; it’s the beauty of your heart’s face that made me fall in love with you. I want a thousand new years with you in my life! [chinese new year quotes instagram captions for selfies]
  214. With the fresh energy of another year, be the best version of yourself and achieve your goals. Happy new year to you and your family!
  215. In the end, it’s not about what we have for ourselves; it’s about what we can give to others. Happy new year!
  216. You make me a whole. Without you, there’s nothing special about a new year. With you, every day is full of magic and wonders! Happy new year!
  217. Dear, I have been blessed with endless fond memories this year because of your presence. I look forward to 2022 for more meaningful days. Happy New Year!
  218. Wish you a wonderful year full of health and wealth. [chinese new year motivational quotes short instagram captions]

Hope you like our collection of 210+ Best Happy Chinese New Year Captions for Instagram Pictures. If you have any other good Instagram Photo Captions on Chinese New Year or any suggestion related to our blog or any post, please feel free to send us your suggestion via emails or leaving a comments below. If it is unique we also include your caption on our post.

Thank you!!

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts