Funny Happy Birthday Wishes Messages, Quotes for Instagram Pictures

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes Messages, Quotes for Instagram Pictures - Birthdays are joyful occasions so Enjoy the unique collection of funny happy birthday wishes messages to wish your loved one and make their birthday a special day by wishing them. You can give a cool caption for picture click on this special day and upload and share those pictures on social media like Instagram, facebook, twitter, and others.

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes Messages, Quotes for Instagram Pictures

Best Quotes for Instagram Pictures for Funny Happy Birthday Wishes Messages


  1. Let’s celebrate your birthday and stop worrying about your age… It’s too late!
  2. Happy birthday. It’s wonderful to be young, beautiful and full of energy. Do you remember those times? Best wishes!
  3. I made a special cake for your Birthday. But, I cannot place Candles on it. If I place, I have to call the Fire department immediately to extinguish this huge firehouse.
  4. A best friend is a pack of Best parent, lover, and teacher. Happy Birthday to my power pack
  5. I know we both have grown very old now, but I hope you are not going to die before you taste the birthday cake.
  6. So you say a lighter?... I guess we will need a flame-thrower to light up all of your candles, buddy!
  7. Do not take it so tragically – the first hundred years are the hardest! Happy Birthday!
  8. I good to stay young, but with every birthday you are getting older. Don’t worry, just chill. Make your Birthday special.
  9. Oh yeah, it’s your birthday. It means 1 more year that you’re annoying everyone with your weird things. Anyway! Happy Birthday!
  10. It’s time to stop counting the numbers of candles and start to think about the wishes you’ve got today.
  11. It’s your special day. Look ahead, think back, sing out, dance around, get down, live it up and have a memorable Birthday!
  12. I tell you on this day you do not have to be afraid of getting older. Luckily you can color gray hair again.
  13. At the age of 40, it’s an achievement to remember where the keys are! Whether it is in the Bathroom? In Toilet? In the kitchen? All the best for the future! Happy Birthday to you!!
  14. Only one day you are going to have your Birthday. The left 364 days you will get un-birthday presents. Happy Birthday.
  15. You are a person for whom it’s always tough to find a perfect gift. So, I decided not to bring anything to expect this beautiful rose.
  16. So tell me, buddy, how old are you now? I mean those parts that you were born with, a terminator?
  17. Although it is obvious to age, however, it is optional to grow. Happy birthday!
  18. Did you remember that a happy, funny, colorful day of young age? It always feels awesome when you can recall those memories.
  19. Before coming to your Birthday party, I saved the emergency number on my phone. Unexpected asthma attaches can come to your while blowing the candles.
  20. Shopping anything for your special day is always hard, so let's do it together today.
  21. Time can be a good healer, but unfortunately, it is a bad beautician, and in your case, it is proved… Have a great birthday!
  22. To celebrate your birthday I would have thought of a cruise in the Caribbean. Would you mind watering plants during my absence? Happy birthday!
  23. Wish you a Happy Birthday. I brought a surprising gift for you this year… “A Cane”.
  24. I have prepared your birthday cake and then called the fire department to blow out the candles on your cake.
  25. Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday.
  26. It’s freezing today and it is so good that your birthday cake with all the candles brings much more warmth than the fireplace!
  27. For your birthday I wanted to give you something fascinating and fun, but then I remembered that you already have me in your life. Best wishes!
  28. On your Birthday I have a special wish. Smile while all your teeth are present! Congratulations!
  29. One more year added now, so it’s better to remain over the ground rather than remaining under that. Wishing you a happy birthday.
  30. Next year, arrange a big cake so that the number of candles fits on the cake easily. Wishing you a happy birthday.
  31. Stop counting candles on your birthday cake! You will get one more year older, till you count them all!
  32. Listen, I hate to be the one to tell you, but you have to learn to control the habit of celebrating birthdays. It is scientifically proven that too many birthdays kill. So, take a break.
  33. You get an awesome feeling when your loved one wishes you the way you want on your Bday. Happy A hilarious Birthday.
  34. You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
  35. One more year has gone. Now you are more grown up. Make sure you do, it flawlessly.

Happy Birthday Funny Instagram Captions


  1. In the cupboard? On the coffee table? Near the bed? At 50 it is a great victory to remember where you left your keys, happy birthday!
  2. There is a very intelligent, rich, beautiful and famous person who was born today. Too bad it’s not you. Happy Birthday to you too!
  3. I got something special for you, which both of us love. Wooo! I ate it all on the way.
  4. So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays have lived the longest life in the earth.
  5. It’s always good to have a birthday, but to me, it’s another chance to eat lots more cakes.
  6. I am going to tell you one secret – as far as I know, you today you are the oldest, so let’s celebrate that!
  7. Blow all the candles on your cake, now that you can still count them. Happy Birthday!
  8. Don’t feel sad that you become one year older. Keep the chin up. You know what I mean. These Funny bday wishes are only for you. Have Fun!
  9. People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase in its number, people find breathing harder.
  10. You are so old that I don’t think you would be able to find a bigger cake that fits all the candles together.
  11. Happy birthday to my old friend. I hope that this year you are going to get a brand new disease. Take care!
  12. So many candles on a cake that’s too small … but do not worry, I called the reinforcements … the firemen are out waiting only for a gesture! Happy birthday!
  13. On your birthday, don’t count the candles on your cake or wrinkles on the face. You will be shocked. Just be glad that you are not down for the count.
  14. No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. I wish you the happiest birthday ever.
  15. No matter how old you become today, don’t let your special day to be spoiled by someone else than me.
  16. On your big day, I wish that your failures be as few as the teeth of your grandfather!
  17. Do you think you’re special because today is your birthday? This is a total absurdity … you are special every day! Happy Birthday!
  18. Today is your Birthday Bro; tell me how old you grow! I mean that parts that were born with a terminator.
  19. So, you are still younger than the age you will be on your next birthday. Have a special celebration.
  20. Still, your smile looks beautiful with those few remaining teeth. Happy birthday.
  21. Did you know that when you were born, you were so surprised that didn’t talk for more than a year? Happy birthday, friend!

Happy Birthday Message Funny Selfie Captions

Happy Birthday Message Funny Selfie Captions


  1. Birthdays are good for your health! Scientific studies have shown that people who celebrate more birthdays live longer … Best wishes!
  2. Money is tightTime is to fight. So, here is your Bday card
  3. Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
  4. The number of candles is too much for your tiny cake. Make sure to arrange a bigger one next time.
  5. Enjoy your birthday! May all your wishes come true and hopefully, your wife doesn’t find out about them!
  6. Can you blow off all the candles or should I call the firemen? Happy birthday! 
  7. You always plan bday full of fun. This year I start with Funny wishes for the birthday to start the day with fun.
  8. It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can.
  9. I know your best birthdays are yet to arrive. Let us wait for those. Happy birthday.
  10. The 4 signs of old age are 1. Loss of memory 2. …and I can’t remember the others…
  11. I would like to wish you all of your dreams come true, but I fear that if they come true, I would have nothing else to wish you next year.
  12. Gift something to your mother on your birthday. I know it’s your Bday, but it’s her Mother’s day!
  13. Nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
  14. A true friend always remembers your birth date not how old you are becoming. But believe me, I can remember both of them. I feel so special for this.
  15. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and … lie about your age. Happy Birthday to you! I wish you live for a thousand years!
  16. Just imagine the things you’d like to hear for your birthday and pretend I told you. Happy birthday!
  17. You are my best friend and you give me 10 times more then what I want. So, on your Birthday, A super exciting party is from my side. Remember 10 times more! Happy Birthday, Brother!
  18. Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard?
  19. You’ve started forgetting things. It’s an indication that you are getting older. But that doesn’t mean that we will forget to celebrate your special day.
  20. On birthdays kids wish to be older, adults – to be younger. On your birthday I wish you to be as lucky as a gnat in a nudist colony.
  21. If you’re going to celebrate your birthday doing unspeakable things you may regret the next morning, call me! Happy birthday!
  22. Best Friends are meant to share everything with each other. So, I am celebrating and sharing your Birthday like, it’s my own birthday. It is the day of celebrating the day of Friendship! Happy Birthday buddy!
  23. See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Haha!
  24. The usefulness of life is measured on its application, not in its length. Have a wonderful birthday.
  25. Usually, wisdom comes along with age. It looks like you haven’t reached that age yet, happy birthday!
  26. It’s normal to become quieter with age … it’s not easy to talk while holding your stomach! Best wishes!
  27. It is well said that time is the best healer, but it is also a bad beautician and it’s proved in your case. Happy Birthday, Oldie Man/Woman!
  28. Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
  29. I know the reason why you are scared of your birthday. Because people wish you with weird messages and present your scary cards.
  30. I will stand and hold my breath until you promise to have a fantastic Happy Birthday. Please, please promise quickly!
  31. The best way to stay young … is lying about age. Happy Birthday!
  32. You are at an age when all compliments from people are accompanied by for someone your age.
  33. I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
  34. You try a lot to look younger, but still, you look older. Enjoy your day.
  35. Lately, it turned out that birthdays are good for your health. Research has shown that those people who have most of them, live the longest.

Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends Ig Captions


  1. Do not take it… At least you’re not as old as you’ll be next year! Happy Birthday!
  2. The birthday when you don’t want to remember it is the day when you feel that you are getting old. Happy Birthday my old friend!
  3. There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. Maybe I’m late, but happy birthday.
  4. You will find millions of people in this world and among them, I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Make it the best day of your life.
  5. Today you reached the age of responsibility. Give it a few months and you will be wondering why you were in such a hurry to get here. Happy Birthday!
  6. I thought I would give you a nice fan, you know how old you are, it becomes a bit difficult to blow off all those candles. Happy Birthday!
  7. It is very funny that you are wrinkled and weak now. We are at end of life. But, still, a lot of years are about to come. Happy Birthday, Buddy.
  8. The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.
  9. There are good as well as bad people in the world. Only good people are lucky to find wishes from their well-wishers. Happy birthday.
  10. It’s good to know that someone likes you, thinks about you and needs you. But it feels even better when you know that someone remembers your birthday! Yes, it’s me!!!
  11. For your birthday I would like all your dreams to come true … especially those tall, blond and muscular! Happy birthday!
  12. I am so lucky to have as a friend, who is Dam Hilarious, full of humor and so loving. Don’t get so much flattered. I am saying this because it is your birthday. But, I am not Faking on Humour part! Happy Birthday, Buddy. Have a Happy and Funny Birthday my Friend.
  13. It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
  14. Your birth date is very special because the world found was blessed with several special people. But I’m so sorry to tell you that you are not one of them.
  15. A simple task for You! Put your right hand on your left shoulder and the left hand on the right. Now shout joyously – you just received a big birthday hug from me!
  16. At this point in your life, you should think of a new beginning. It’s time to start and lie when your age asks you. Happy birthday!
  17. You are always with me whatever the situation is. I am so much excited to spend this birthday with you. Your birthday is going to truly special.
  18. Too many birthdays means you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
  19. Can you remember our those old days? Those memories are still fresh in my mind. Thanks for being with me. Happy birthday.
  20. Lately, my pal has given me a fossil. You know, it reminds me somebody, who is celebrating his birthday today…
  21. It seems that wisdom comes with age … See? You still do not have the signs of old age! Happy birthday!
  22. Stop counting the candles on your cake. You still have teethes and Black hair. Stay blessed! These Funny Birthday wishes are only for you.
  23. Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
  24. With age, wisdom comes. That’s why I believe you are one of the wisest people.
  25. Today is a perfect day to thank you for NOT using a con**m, Daddy.
  26. Congratulations! You are one more year near to death! Happy Birthday!
  27. It is well said the mature-ness and wisdom come along with age. It looks like you are still a kid and yet not reached the age. Happy Birthday to kiddo!
  28. Too many candles on the cake mean you are getting older too fast.
  29. No matter how old you become, still you are the smartest and best-looking person in this entire world.
  30. Birthdays are good for your health – the more birthdays you celebrate, the longer you live.
  31.  I looked for famous quotations, I thought of phrases to effect, I even tried to compose some verses, but I did not find anything suitable for your umpteenth birthday: be happy with your wishes. Happy birthday!
  32. ON your Birthday, You will be having all personal crises or you will start wondering about the purpose of life. Don’t worry it’s just for one day of a year. You will be back to normal after one day.
  33. It’s always very nice to be young but allows you to get to older every year. Don’t worry, just enjoy.
  34. People often say that time is the best healer though it’s also true that time is a dreadful beautician too. Have a wonderful day.
  35. Today is the first day of your life as an old person…

Hilarious Birthday Quotes for Instagram Pictures


  1. I wanted to give you a gift as big as the number of years that you accomplish but then I would have revealed to everyone your true age so, for now, be happy with a warm affectionate happy birthday!
  2. Today I found a clown inside you! I’m just kidding! You bring so much happiness in my life and you are the most special person in my life. Wishing you a very happy Birthday.
  3. Who could say that we are related? Just joking, of course, I want to say happy birthday cousin and all the best on this special day.
  4. Today one of your secrets is going to be revealed. So, get ready for the blast. Happy birthday.
  5. Congratulations on your Birthday! If someone says that you’re getting old, don’t listen to him and throw your artificial teeth set or hit with your walking stick!
  6. You should be proud of your age: this year you are wiser, smarter and closer to senior discounts in museums. Happy birthday!
  7. You are like a family member to me. So, Warm wishes for your Happy Birthday.
  8. Though science says that people start losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you, we can only hope. Haha!
  9. Time runs fast and you are getting older fast too. It seems only a few days when we were young. Now it’s hard to find a tooth in your mouth. Happy birthday.
  10. On your day as a birthday present, I want to give you joy, love, friendship, wisdom and lots of other things that cost nothing!
  11. I will not give you my best wishes for not remembering that you are now old, bald and full of wrinkles … but I will give you a very strong hug so as not to make you forget the special person you are! Happy birthday!
  12. My Tip for your bday- Forget your past, because you cannot change it. Forget your Present, I didn’t get you one.
  13. Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
  14. Every time I ask you the true age, you smile and skip that topic. Today, I won’t give you any chance to escape.
  15. I don’t tell you this every day, but be thankful that your birthday comes just once a year. Think how old you would be if it came every month! Have a rocking day!
  16. Do you remember when we had that fire inside? We still have it. Only now we call it gastritis. Happy birthday!
  17. With another Birthday, there comes another reason to curse the creator of this first modern mirror. Happy Birthday, dude!
  18. Your next all birthday compliments will include these words “for your age”. It’s sad, but there is no way you can skip it.
  19. You are a perfect example of how old people celebrate their birthday. There is plenty of food, but the doctor has warned you not to eat any of those. Happy birthday!!
  20. The secret of living a long life is simple – just continue breathing. I wish you a healthy and long life, happy birthday to you! It’s time to do nothing!
  21. Time is just a convention invented by men to make women angry. Happy birthday!
  22. A big Thanks to your Birthday, your birthday cake candles are giving us so much warmth to counter this chilling cold. Thanks again and Happy Birthday!
  23. If your candles cost more than your cake, then definitely you are getting older.
  24. You are the person who surprises me most. I don’t know how you passed the first one and a half year without talking a single word. Good luck!
  25. You’re not getting older. You’re just a little closer to dying! Happy Bday!
  26. Do you know what your problem is? The more you grow older and the more you make me crazy! Now that I think about it, it’s my problem too! Happy birthday!
  27. You hate your birthday because you are getting older and peoples are gifting you scary cards with spooky messages and you are getting older. Happy Bday funny wishes are only for you my friend.
  28. Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
  29. It would have been a holiday if you were a great man in this country. But I’m so unlucky that you are not.
  30. Happy Birthday! It’s so good to be handsome and smart. Can you remember???
  31. Happy birthday! You have a wonderful life, an excellent appearance, and iron health. How could a simple gift compete with all this?
  32. The government will also go to declare your birthday an important day because you become a citizen on that day.
  33. It’s getting tougher to see the cake due to the candles over it. Can you remember those days when you had only a few candles on it? Happy birthday.
  34. Respect for all the stuff you have successfully ruined bro. But somehow you have forgotten to ruined the cake. Because of that, I want to say happy birthday brother, we love you anyway 🙂
  35. Happy B-day! The letter “B” means only ‘Birthday’… But you can have a few ‘Beers to celebrate!
  36. Although I will not be present at your party, let nobody dare touch my slice of cake. Happy birthday!
  37. Thanks, Brother for being my brother. You are the one who makes all family photos look better with you there.
  38. It feels great when your loved ones wish you the ways you wanted to be wished for this special day. Enjoy!!
  39. More candles are on their way to join your cake. Hope you’ll be able to see them very soon.
  40. Happy Bday! How old you are, I won’t ask…

Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends Ig Captions

Funky Birthday Quotes Instagram Captions for Selfies


  1. To toast to your health I ruined my … Happy birthday!
  2. Birthday’s make us realize that this journey of life is like time travel movie in slow motion. But I always want to be the first to come at the end of the film. Happy Birthday, dear!
  3. Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
  4. Your small cake doesn’t have enough space to fit all those candles and also our appetite.
  5. Who cares about your birthday? I mean, it’s not like a holiday or something…
  6. Instead of buying a birthday present, this year I decided to make a donation for the needy … and I really need to redo the wardrobe! Happy birthday!
  7. Happy Birthday to my old friend. May God bless you with a brand new disease and I come to take care of you!
  8. Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song – “Happy birthday” to celebrate your birthday.
  9. You are the one who has helped me a lot to walk through the rough roads of life. Thanks for everything you did for me including those fights.
  10. Nothing could make me happier than sending this birthday message! …Except, maybe, sending it from the beach in Florida!
  11. It’s nice to celebrate with a wise person like you, too mature and give deep importance to such superficial and material things … like gifts! Happy birthday!
  12. I hope your lungs have enough power to blow up the entire candle at one go. Happy Birthday, Brooo…
  13. You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday.
  14. There are lots of candles on the cake. So, I guess you need big lungs to blow all them out.
  15. On your special day, I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever. But how can I give you yourself???
  16. The pension is approaching! Happy birthday!
  17. Why people like you get depressed on birthday for becoming old. If you think about it, you are getting old on left 364 days of a year.
  18. Grow older and become toothless soon.
  19. No matter how big or small the cake is. Remember that you get older every year.
  20. Oops, you’re old! It’s not funny, but you’re getting funnier looking!
  21. Tonight you’ll be able to dance all night … Oh yes, it’s true, you’re older, good so you’ll be able to watch others dance all night … Oh yes, it’s true you still [ age], so just try to stay awake, it will be good! Happy Birthday!
  22. Happy Birthday to my sweet brother. I hope you get one more disease of love and relationship. May virus of fun enter to your life? Happy Fun and humor on Birthday. This hilarious Bday wish is only for you.
  23. Hope you’ll live as long as you wish to live. Have a wonderful day.
  24. You don’t look as old as your age.
  25. Have fun blowing out all the candles on your cake while you can still count them.
  26. Today is a special day and a beautiful angel will whisper a “happy birthday” to you. Do not worry, I’ll call you later to whisper it to you.
  27. As you grow old one more year, Can you blow out all candles by yourself or we all should help you to blow them out.
  28. I believe that man grows old like wine and women grow old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.
  29. At the age of fifty, you are dancing like only twenty years old. You look amazing. Happy birthday.
  30. It‘s no matter how old you are – you don’t look at it!
  31. I have nothing to say. I’m right here for the cake.
  32. This SMS is free from extra fat, cholesterol, and additives. It is totally organic, but it is full of sugar. This SMS is as sweet as the person reading it. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
  33. On this special day, my duty is to call the fire department when you’ll blow out those fifty candles. I’m ready.
  34. The more you are growing, the more mature you are becoming. Happy birthday to the most mature person I’ve ever meet.
  35. On your special day, I wish that mosquitos would suck your fat instead of blood!
  36. A person like you is too important for me to offer a simple birthday card! That’s why you can keep the envelope too!
  37. Your Age shows on your Bday cake. You have to blow all the candle by sniffing them. Ha ha ha Happy Birthday!
  38. As you are getting older, you are becoming wiser. You know no wise man ever wishes to be young again.
  39. I feel jealous because you get the most wishes on birthday. Happy birthday.
  40. Unexpected showers? Breaking clouds? Lightning from nowhere? Don’t be afraid, this is God’s way of wishing you a thunderous Happy Birthday!

Best Happy Birthday Wishes SMS

  1. For a few moments, I thought you did not have a birthday cake. Only after I realized that he was hidden under these tons of candles! Happy Birthday!
  2. Your cake candles are making the room hotter. Blow out them before we have to call the fire brigade to save us from the fire.
  3. Some special words on your birthday: keep smiling as long as you have got those teeth.
  4. It’s time to say that I’m getting older when you find it’s tough to walk up the stairs. That’s true. Happy birthday.
  5. You’re my best friend. Happy Birthday to you! Just one question – you’re paying the bill, aren’t you?
  6. Do you know how many people are celebrating their birthday today? At least 16,000,000! Well, you must feel flattered that I’ve chosen your party among all the others! Happy Birthday!
  7. No matter how much clever, cute or sweet you are. The most important thing is that you remember my birthday.
  8. Another year has gone, how fast the numbers of candles on the cake are rising.
  9. You know that you have passed your golden young days when the walking through the stairs becomes really hard. Moreover, you need to call it as an exercise too. Happy birthday.
  10. Best wishes to my best friend! On your special day, I wish you to die in bed at 90 years… strangled by your jealous husband (wife).
  11. Ah la, it’s so nice to be healthy, young and full of vitality! Do you remember that period?
  12. Your birthday is the only day of the year when your friend post on your Facebook wall. At least Facebook makes them remember about your Birthday.
  13. Congratulations on your sweet smile. Though you don’t have all your teeth, but yet it’s sweet like always.
  14. You are someone whose birthday can easily be remembered without using any kind reminder options.
  15. Congratulations on your special day, buddy, but please be careful and don’t burn your house with so many candles on your cake.
  16. Some say that time is a healer! Too bad he is not a beautician! Happy Birthday!
  17. A scientist has proved that people start losing memory after the age of 41, but we can only hope for you. Happy Birthday, have fun!
  18. People often believe that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are a badass!
  19. Let me wish you as the very first person. I don’t want anyone to do that before me.
  20. Your white hair worries you! Do not think about it anymore. In a few years, you will not have them anymore. Be patient! Happy Birthday!
  21. On your Birthday, I wish you get kinds of stuff like, fun, romance, love, peace, and friendship. These are all the things which are free of cost.
  22. You must be happy today, your look 50, as you are of 60 today. Happy Birthday my friend.
  23. You may look old, but your heart is evergreen. You are only twenty if we count the age of your heart. Live as long as you wish.
  24. If it wasn’t your birthday celebration, I would have been going to buy some drinks for tonight.
  25. I wanted to write you a poem for your birthday but unfortunately, I did not find any word that rhymed with “old debris” … so I wish you a happy birthday simply!

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes Messages

Funny Happy Birthday Quotes Instagram Captions for Friends

  1. You are slowly slowly getting to the top of everything. It is better than staying Ideal. Have a Happy Birthday which is also the top of the world.
  2. On today’s time, everyone receives a lot of text, phone calls and status update on the wall. Who actually mailed a card. Due to this new technology, we seldom receive a bday card from friends.
  3. Happy birthday, dear. Another birthday means one step closer to the end of life.
  4. I never make any joke that is related to age. Because I know it hurts someone like you.
  5. According to my calendar, it is the birthday of someone important today … but I can not know who it is! Could you help me?
  6. Earlier I wished that your entire wish comes true this year. Then I thought that if your all dreams come true this year. Then there will be no dream left for Next year.
  7. Though you do not have your teeth, still I wish you a happy birthday and congratulate you a huge smile.
  8. The best secret that is yet to be revealed is your true age.
  9. It’s your birthday. So, get ready to check the notifications for the next 24 hours.
  10. The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once
  11. It’s your day; celebrate it in your way. Take out time and enjoy the day. Don’t waste it away. Happy Birthday!!
  12. You always enjoy your birthday with some cool and interesting war, that’s why you only have one birthday in one year.
  13. Though it’s obvious to grow old, it’s optional to grow up.
  14. It’s your birthday and I think it’s the right time to remind you that my birthday is closing too. Happy birthday.
  15. I am totally surprised that you are already 30 years old. You look much younger, I think – maximum like 29 1/2. Happy Birthday!
  16. This is your special day. Spend it with a smile and make it rememberable. Because once it was gone it will come after one year.
  17. I will wish you Happy Birthday till we can put our hat on head.
  18. You must enjoy the cake because you won’t get a second chance to enjoy that special item as you are under diet.
  19. I tried to find one of the best cards for you, but in the end, I could manage only this. Have a wonderful celebration.
  20. If someone calls you old, hit him with your stick and throw him your teeth! Happy Birthday!
  21. Don’t worry about your home. I had already booked fire extinguisher, in case your bday cake catch fire. Love you, my old friend.
  22. Happy Birthday to my best friend who is everything in my life. And he is the person whose place cannot be taken by anyone.
  23. You always enjoy your birthday in some amazing ways, that’s why you should have one birthday every year.
  24. When I looked at the date, I realized that it was your birthday, friend! When I thought about the year in which you were born, I almost fainted! You don’t look a day over a hundred!
  25. In the kitchen? On the desk? In front of the fireplace? At your age, it is a great achievement to remember where the car key is! Happy Birthday!
  26. Don’t worry about your age. You are still younger than your next birthday. Have a special Celebration.
  27. I generally forget everyone’s Birthday, It’s like a miracle I remember your Birthday and sending you this msg. Happy Birthday, Broo!
  28. The cake looks very little for those plenties of candles.
  29. Today, my friend, you have made me grateful for something…that I’m not the oldest person here!
  30. Happy Birthday. You’ve arrived in the metal age: gold teeth, silver hair and lead in your feet. What more do you want?!
  31. Another year has passed and another year which didn’t suck. Happy Birthday.
  32. You will get the surprise at the party we are going to throw tomorrow morning:
  33. Look, so many candles on a so little cake.
  34. Friend, on this day of the year, many, many years ago, you were born! I guess that’s something!
  35. All the glaciers of the north pole are melting visibly! Have you already turned on all the candles on the cake?
  36. Have you checked the number of the candle on your birthday cake? You have to blow the entire candle by sniffing. Ha ha ha. Happy Birthday, Candle King!
  37. Whose yard is this? Where are my clothes? Your Birthday is going to be most memorable…
  38. You are such a person who always reminds me of the memories of my old days. I’ve never found a smart, funny and good looking person than you. Thank you for being with me.
  39. Friend, I hope that a million birthday wishes come true for you! It will match your age!
  40. For each passing year, the trees form a new ring by adding fabric around the circumference … does it remind you of something? Happy birthday … and do not eat too much cake!
  41. My only wish for you is that no. of candle decreases, but, the no. of parties and cake increases every year!!
  42. It’s your Birthday. Close your eyes, Think of your dream, Make a wish and if you wait for a while, you will get exactly what you want when all the kids go out of the house.
  43. You get older every year, but I don’t want to remember that. Just enjoy and don’t eat my portion of cake.
  44. If I tried to count up to your age today, I would go hoarse! Happy Birthday, buddy!
  45. Oooops !! I forgot to give you a nice fan, you know, at your age, turn off all those candles is becoming … challenging! Happy birthday!
  46. Quickly blow all the candle before the room catches fire. This huge amount of candle on the cake makes the room hotter. Happy Birthday, hottie!!
  47. With every birthday you are getting older. Don’t think about this bullshit. Just have fun and eat my position of cake too.
  48. Look at my delicious cake. I know you love cakes so let’s finish it together.
  49. Happy Birthday, friend! You were educated in the old ways! The pyramids wouldn’t have been built without you!

That's it these are the best Funny Happy Birthday Wishes Messages, Quotes for Instagram Pictures. Hope you like these birthday wishes and messages. If you have any query or any suggestion please feel free to comment below your suggestion. Thank you!!

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts