101+ Best Friend Captions Funny For Instagram Pictures | Caption For Friends

101+ best friend captions funny for Instagram Pictures | caption for friends - Go ahead, share those crazy times with your buddies on Instagram. Choose your favourite caption from this list of best friend captions funny, and get your posts noticed publicly.

101+ best friend captions funny for Instagram Pictures | caption for friends

best friend captions funny for Instagram Pictures


  1. Friends come and go like waves. But, true friends stick with you like an octopus on your face.
  2. Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
  3. To my good friends, thanks for always being there! To the others never mind.
  4. Oooops, I’ms sorry, I didin’t know how to describe you without insulting words.
  5. Still the beats bang.
  6. Hey girl, feel my sweater. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
  7. May your day be as good as getting the perfect selfie on the first try.
  8. I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  9. Are you crazy? If yes, then we can rock.
  10. Studying – 10% learning, the rest 90% complaining to your friends that you’ve got to study.
  11. Meet my Partner in Crime!
  12. Don’t you hate it when you have a guy friend, and u have people accusing you of going out!?!
  13. I remember to wish my friends ‘happy birthday’ only after seeing dozens of wishes of others on Facebook.
  14. I don’t care. I just do.
  15. Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  16. A selfie a day, keeps mental breakdowns away.
  17. Need an ark? I Noah guy.
  18. You are my favorite beside chocolate.
  19. When the teacher says, “find a partner,” we immediately look at each other. #BFF
  20. I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends.
  21. No matter how many miles away we are, we’ll always be together mind, body and soul. You’re a better friend then I could’ve ever hoped for..
  22. People keep their ex’s on friends list on Facebook only to tease them how much fun they have without them.
  23. You’re missing out.
  24. I’m your worst nightmare.
  25. I don’t always study. But, when I do, I don’t.
  26. So you’re telling me I have a chance.
  27. Want to stay in your mind always.
  28. Behind every successful woman, is her crazy girl gang, giving her shitty ideas.
  29. You say I’m dirty-minded, but how did you understand what I meant?
  30. If you are lucky enough to have a true friend; be smart enough to do what is necessary to hold on to them. True friends are hard to come by!
  31. I’m sorry to tell you but I have already seen the link that you’ve shared 4 years ago.
  32. Be honest.
  33. I was innocent….but, then I met my friend.
  34. Best Friend: One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
  35. One of the hardest things to do…is TRUST, especially when those whom you TRUSTED the most were those who betrayed you.
  36. Whenever we talk, you actually make me want you to be a better person.
  37. Coffee every minute.
  38. Real men don’t take selfies.
  39. You don’t need a hairstylist. My pillow gives me awesome hairstyles every morning. #hairwoes
  40. Started from the bottom now we’re here.
  41. You drink and cuss too much, everything that I want in my best friend.
  42. A girl can live without a boyfriend, but not without a best friend. (Change the gender for boys).
  43. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  44. Its great when strangers become friends, but sad when friends become strangers. You live, You love, You learn.
  45. I have a suggestion – let’s be the skipping-the-gym buddies.
  46. I like foodies.
  47. I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
  48. There’s nothing like free hot dogs and chili. You end up paying for them later.
  49. If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
  50. You break her heart; I will break your face. She is my best friend.
  51. Friendship criteria – You gotta match my craziness.
  52. If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
  53. Some people in life just past by, others come into your life temporarily but leave an impression forever, others come and stay and become a part of who you are.
  54. I’d prefer to see you masturbating rather than taking one more selfie.
  55. To endlessness and past.
  56. What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  57. Girls and boys are like parking spaces. the good ones are always taken.
  58. A blind man walks into a bar… And a chair… and a table.
  59. I love that, I do not need to be act as socially acceptable person around you.
  60. That guy in all gangs, who eats everything but stays thin!
  61. No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
  62. Sometimes you may be the reason why nobody likes you.
  63. Sunshine and moonshine.
  64. I haven’t done this in a while so excuse me.
  65. Hey, did you swallow magnets? Cos, I find you to be attractive.
  66. Oh, you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
  67. We together are like drunk disorderly.
  68. This is my best friend. If you break her heart, then get ready to have your face broken.
  69. Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.
  70. His girlfriend wanted serious relationship and her boyfriend agreed. Seriously, there have been only a few moments to smile since then.
  71. Café racer
  72. There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
  73. No, I don’t have Ex’s. I just have “Y’s”. why the hell did I date you?
  74. Yea, dating is cool but have you ever had stuffed crust pizza?
  75. We both look weird. I met my best friend for the first time.
  76. Many friendships start with a snowball in the face.
  77. You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
  78. Your friend will go an extra mile for you, provided that there is no actual walking..
  79. You guys are just so darn cute
  80. Yesterday, I changed my WiFi password to “Hackitifyoucan”; today, someone changed it to “ChallengeAccepted”.
  81. I’m on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it.
  82. Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  83. Preserve and take care of true friends.
  84. Happiness is getting a stomach ache, because of laughing hard with your friends.
  85. As your best friend I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.
  86. Feel free to call me in case of an emergency provided that you tried calling everybody else
  87. Work until your idols become your rivals
  88. Live, laugh, and love. If that doesn’t work, load and aim fire.
  89. Friday, my second favorite F word.
  90. I used to be normal until I met those losers I call my BEST FRIENDS!!!
  91. There’s something extremely unimportant that I have to tell you ASAP.
  92. Good morning beautiful! I hope I didn’t wake you and I’m sorry if I did but I just want to tell you that you’re an amazing and beautiful
  93. All I need is Chipotle.
  94. You gunna eat that?
  95. Friendship is, hiding their stuff and watching them go nuts.
  96. Recognize your true friends, cherish with them forever.
  97. Only a member of the opposite sex could get in the way of your so valued close relationship.
  98. Cute girl walking in front of you. Decrease speed until walking in front of you.
  99. If life gives you lemons, throw it hard back at the bitch, so that it doesn’t mess with you again.
  100. Passing with the miles apart, real friends become closer to your heart.
  101. Only real friends tell you that you’ve messed up.
  102. Say “Beer Can” with a british accent. I just taught you to say “Bacon” with a Jamaican accent
  103. You are the only person I don’t mind sharing my coke bottle with.
  104. We’re on our way to do science
  105. We go together like drunk and disorderly.
  106. When I drop my phone I panic. When I see my friend fall down, I laugh.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts